Thursday, October 14, 2010

it's about time.

well...this might be an awkward first blog,
but i'm going for it.
i have contemplated starting a blog many times,
after daily reading other peoples blogs 
that have been such and encouragement to me. 
the little voice inside my head said it was time.
of course i feel i have to make a blog in the middle of midterms week,
another thing to distract me from my studies. ha
i feel i don't have too many exciting things to blog about these days, 
but give me some time and i will come up with something...


about me:
my name is morgan.
i am a sophomore at LSU.
a chi omega sista. hoot hoot
i am an elementary education major
(and loving every minute of it)
my favorite color...well it changes every day,
but today it is mint green.
i love: Jesus, crafts, fashion, dancing, eating, painting, 
kids, my family, my friends, the bf...
this could take days.


i'm done procrastinating. 
time to study for my shakespeare class
...or sleep :)




much JOY,
morgan







No comments:

Post a Comment